Mark and Graham is a company under the umbrella of Williams Sonoma, a company I thought could be trusted...how wrong I was.I purchased a monogram gold plated necklace that turned out to be junk plating, now showing more silver than gold in less than three months.

I was confident I would be able to resolve it through customer service...wrong again.

Not only to they not get back to you when they say they will, they feed a constant line of false promises.Never again will I shop in any of Williams Sonoma stores or their subsidiaries such as Mark and Graham.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $130. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mark And Graham and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mark And Graham.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Mark And Graham to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mark And Graham?

Comments